Monday, March 8, 2010

Papaya eats Canadian

So my lack of posting has a totally legit explanation. First off, my lappy kicked the bucket and I only just got it back from the shop the end of last week and then I was off to Canada over the weekend for my birthday! My trip was amazing, and it was sooooo easy to find vegan options everywhere (Toronto is full of hipsters vegans). I also must say that after navigating through downtown Toronto I feel like I can drive anywhere. Here are some assorted pictures of foodage from my weekend:

Lebanese veggie plate: falafel, grape leaves, mixed veggies, hummus, taboli avec wheat pita.


Mixed veggie/tofu dish from the convenient 24hr Vietnamese place across from the hostel.

[insert the epic salad from Urban Herbivore in Kensington that I forgot to take a picture of here]



My favourite littlest Canadian was raving about this vegan pizza when we met up for lunch on Saturday, so that night I had to hunt it down and try it myself. Nom, nom, nom!


This was "OMG we're pulling over and going to Chipotle because this is the first one I've seen on the east coast," burrito run in Buffalo. Yeah, I can eat the whole thing, every bite doused in hot sauce.

Yep. So that was Papaya's birthday eats in Canada.





No comments:

Post a Comment