Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cinnamon Roll Extravaganza!

I had an extreme hankering for cinnamon rolls this weekend. I was going to make a batch Saturday morning, but ended up consuming close to a pound of tofu, and a bagel with earth balance and nooch before snowboarding for five hours instead. Today I managed to fit in a few hours of baking and a three hour conversation with my best friend in Deutschland. Just another lazy Sunday :) (actually not because of the copious amount of stress and coursework in my life right now). The cinnamon roll recipe I used today was from VeganYumYum, which you can find here. It's not as labor intense as it looks, I promise. And I definitely used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose. They were still amazingly delicious! My roommates couldn't believe they were dairy free. Unfortunately I did not have a camera to use, so I will leave you with a picture of the cinnamon roll at had at Strong Hearts on Valentine's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment