Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vegan Roommie Love

I know it's already Tuesday, but I just have to say I had some lovely vegan eats over the weekend. I made a much needed stop at Recess for coffee and a rather large oatmeal raisin cookie, was also treated to Strong Hearts, and had KOMBUCHA!! I however, have neglected to go grocery shopping yet this week. So alas, I have no good Kaiah eats to report. I have the most considerate roommate ever though.

She veganized her stuffed pepper recipe for me this evening and even cooked it herself, without any vegan input (I was booted from the kitchen). She also was sure to include loads of Trader Joe's Jalapeno Hot Sauce just in my batch. These peppers were so big I couldn't finish mine completely and there are three more peppers left just for me so I can put off grocery shopping even longer haha.

Here we are eating dinner as a family, because families that eat together...oh never mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment